Corporate massage (also know as on site chair massage) plays a vital role in stress management and well-being for staff in today’s stressful society. Over recent years, research has proven that there are many benefits of a basic 15 minute chair massage. Not only does it decrease job stress but significantly increases alertness and work productivity.
Reduce stress, increase productivity.
Benefits of Corporate Massage
- Immediate relief from muscular aches and pains
- Calming of the nervous system
- Improved blood flow and elimination of wastes and toxins
- Reduces blood pressure
- Increased mobility and greater flexibility
- Assist in drainage of congested sinus
- Relief from anxiety, headaches and migraines
- Relief from eye strain and aching back muscles
- Improved sleep
- Improves digestive system functionality
- Improved posture
- Relief from stress injuries and conditions such as RSI, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, lower back pain, sciatica, neck and shoulder tension.
Massage Therapy and Stress Management
The mind, which before massage is in a perturbed, restless, vacillating and even despondent state, but after the massage, becomes calm, quiet, peaceful and subdued; in fact, the wearied and worried mind has been converted into a restful, placid, and refreshed state.
Plan a Visit
Say goodbye to aches and pains, drift away from the daily grind and leave with lasting relaxation. Our private 1 client at a time massage paradise awaits you.
Come On In
Rest, rejuvenate & recharge.
Get In Touch
Telephone Colin: 07951 579300