If you feel that you can’t reach your full potential, if you feel blocked, if your goals seem too far away and unreachable, if you keep sabotaging yourself, if you don’t have enough self esteem, if you have difficulties communicating, if you are having relationship problems, health issues, if you are troubled by some allergy, if your life is made more difficult by some addiction, compulsion or other chronic problem, then with the methods of kinesiology you can change these.
Systematic Kinesiology is a gentle and holistic treatment that aims to identify and correct the imbalances underlying your symptoms.
During your kinesiology balancing session muscle testing is used to:
- identify the areas of your body with an imbalance (for instance the stomach or liver meridian)
- what may be contributing to the problem (e.g. a food or chemical sensitivity or emotional issue)
- discover what the body needs to correct the imbalance (a flower essence, herb, homeopathic remedy or supplement).
Kinesiology correction techniques are then used to stimulate the healing process – this includes rubbing different lymphatic points on the body, holding neuro-vascular points and rebalancing meridian energy flow.
What can kinesiology help with?
Each kinesiology session is tailored to the individual and their presenting complaint. The potential combination of techniques used in a session are countless.
Many people consult with a practitioner as a preventative measure to maintain optimum health and wellbeing, particularly during stressful periods or over the winter.
Others consult with a practitioner to get help with specific conditions. Kinesiology has gained a reputation for being particularly helpful with:
- Digestive issues
- Signs of hormonal imbalance (e.g. irregular or painful periods)
- Low immunity and ear/nose/throat symptoms
- Joint or muscle pain and stiffness
- Unresolved symptoms from old injuries
- Frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, RSI
- Emotional balancing: helping to process grief, anger, resentment or guilt
- Fears and phobias
- Working to achieve your goals by identifying and clearing blocks
Treatment Length / Prices
Basic 14 Muscle Group Rebalance £45 or Advanced £75
Plan a Visit
Say goodbye to aches and pains, drift away from the daily grind and leave with lasting relaxation. Our private 1 client at a time massage paradise awaits you.