Thai Foot Massage
Thai foot massage is a special massage of the lower legs and feet, applying pressure to specific reflex points using a wooden Thai foot stick.
About Thai Message
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage
• Improving the functions within the body system, such as stimulating the circulatory system of blood and lymph system
• Prevents and relives some problems such as constipation, asthma, gall bladder problems, cystitis, headache, renal disease, migraine, sinusitis and stress
• Improves circulation in the legs and hands
• Stimulates the mind
• Helps remove toxins
• Helps boost the immune system
• Reduces stiffness and improves flexibility
• Detoxifies the immune system
• Accelerates physical healing
• Increased energy levels
• Greater creativity, clarity of thought and concentration
• A sense of tranquillity, calmness and positive well being
• Alleviation of stress, anxiety, lethargy and mild depression
• Greater self awareness,
• Increased self esteem and self worth
• Stimulation of sensory nerve endings, producing a feeling of exhilaration
What to expect during a Thai Foot Massage
A range of movements are used throughout the treatment making it extremely popular and beneficial for your client and also enjoyable for the therapist. The treatment involves stretches and alternative massage techniques applied to the lower legs, feet, head, neck, shoulders and back and incorporates the use of the therapist’s elbows and feet. Thai Massage balances the elements of the mind and body, while Thai Foot Massage stimulates the internal Organs, giving the receiver a Holistic treatment. This traditional and effective massage is excellent for relieving stress and promoting relaxation, with so many benefits.
All treatments at our Watford salon allow full use of our sauna and shower facilities, so why not arrive early before your booked treatment time (or you are most welcome to stay after your treatment) and enjoy complimentary use of the thermal sauna and showers.
The stated treatment times include time to get changed at the beginning and end of your treatment. If you are a new client, we do ask that you arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your treatment to complete a consultation. Arriving late to your appointment may mean we have to shorten your session.
Treatment Length / Prices
Plan a Visit
Say goodbye to aches and pains, drift away from the daily grind and leave with lasting relaxation. Our private 1 client at a time massage paradise awaits you.
Come On In
Rest, rejuvenate & recharge.
Get In Touch
Telephone Colin: 07951 579300